I’ve just been asked how to add a watermark to a photo, The user has no photo editing software installed so we had to turn to http://pixlr.com/ an online photo editor.
- goto http://pixlr.com/
- Click open “Photo Editor”
- Click “Open image from my computer” and you will be presented with a screen like this.
- Now open a second image such as your logo by clicking “File”, “Open Image”
- With the second image window selected press CTRL-A to select all, then CTRL-C to copy.
- Now switch to the first window by clicking on it and press CTRL-V to paste.
- Adjust the opacity of the layer until you are happy with the result using the layers tools on the right.
- When you are finished click “File”, “Save”,”OK” to save the result.