Changing your password
Posted on March 2, 2018 | https://andy-powell.net/?p=4768
1. Log into the WordPress dashboard using your existing username and password.
2. From the dashboard menu select “Users” and “All Users”.
3. Hover over your username and click “Edit”.
4. Scroll down to the “Account Management” section near the bottom of the page and click the [Generate Password] button.
5. Enter a new password and click the [Update Profile] Button
6. You will now need to log in to the dashboard again.--
Andy Powell is a website specialist with 20 years experience, he is also the founder of Hack Oldham, a non profit co-working and maker space, a digital trainer and a maker of things.
If you found this post useful you could show you're appreciation by buying me a coffee. echo wp_get_shortlink()?>