1 . Go to [Forms] [Add-Ons] and install the MailChimp Add-On
2. In your MailChimp account go to [Account] [Extras] and then [API Keys]
5. In your form, if you haven’t already done so add an email field, and then directly under that add a Checkbox
This is where GDPR really comes into play, there are 2 points that you really need to take into consideration.
- Is it clear that the visitor is buying cytotec with no rx opting in to your email newsletter. (This can not be checked by default)
- It has to be optional, you must not stop your visitor using your service if they choose not to sign in.
6. From the form Settings menu select [MailChimp]
8. Give your feed a name and choose the list you want to add new subscribers to
9. Match your form fields to the fields in MailChimp.