Before you start you will need access to the gmail account and your email configuration for your POP3 account.
1. Log into your Gmail account, click on the cog in the top right hand corner then click settings.
2. Click on “Accounts and Import” then “Add a mail account”.
3. In the pop up form that appears enter the email address that you want to add to Gmail and then click the [Next] button.
4. Select “Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click the [Next] button.
5. Fill in the details as provided by your email provider.
6. Select “Yes, I want to be able to send mail as…” and click [Next].
7. Click [Next Step]
8. Fill in your account details as provided by your email provider then click [Add Account].
9. Check your POP3 Email account and either click the link or copy the code to the gmail window and click [Verify]
10. You will now be able to send and receive from either email account.