Stripe is the card processor we recommend to most ecommerce clients, it has low rates and more importantly no monthly fee making it idea for customers just starting out. When we first set up an account for clients we tend to use our email address and then once the site goes live it is changed to theirs. This tutorial will show you how to change that email address.
- Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/ and log in with the email address and password we provided you.
2. Once logged in click on the “Profile” icon in the top right corner
3. Click [Edit] in the top right hand corner of the screen.
4. Add your details and click [Save]
5. You can and should also change your password at this point, Once your site is live your developer is unlikely to need access to Stripe.
6. Update your mobile phone number in the section below by clicking the [Update] button.
We would recommend enabling “Two-Step” authentication on your account, this will then require you to have access to both your password and mobile phone in order to log into your account.