Get a better understanding of your website visitors and their behaviour.
Google Analytics Training
I develop and run one to one and group training on a wide range of digital skills and STEM topics. If you’d like a workshop targeted to your specific needs please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics package that can tell you about your website visitors, where they come from and what they do on your website. By gaining a better understanding of your website visitors you can improve your website and your conversion rates, meaning that more of your visitors will turn into customers.
In this workshop you will learn how to create your Google Analytics account, how to install it on your website and how to interpret the data that Google Analytics collects.
Google analytics can tell you
- Number of website visitors.
- Demographics of your visitors.
- How they found your website.
- Organic/Pay Per Click/Social Referrals.
- What pages they viewed.
- Where they left your website.
Who is this course for
This course is designed for owners of website or their employees who wish to gain a better understanding of where their visitors are coming from and what they do on your website.
If you would like to know more about this course, or would like some asisitance with Google Analytics then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- What is Google Analytics and what does it tell you.
- How to set up Google Analytics on your websites.
- Using Filters & Views to clean up your data.
- Setting up of Dashboards and Custom Reporting.
- Configuration of Goals & Funnels.
- Understanding Dimensions & Metrics.
- Discover who visits your website.
- Are your marketing channels & campaigns working?
- Understanding visitor behaviour on your website.
- What to do with the information Analytics gives you.
Want to know more? Get in touch.