Google Analytics for Beginners – 13/Feb/2020
In order to better serve your website visitors you and hopefully turn more of them into customers you need to understand who your visitors are and what they are doing on your website. In this workshop we’ll look at Google Analytics a powerful free tool that helps you better understand who your visitors are and what they do.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for individuals and businesses who want a better understanding of the visitors to their website.
What does it cover?
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Linking Google Analytics to your website
- Real-time – Who is on your website right now?
- Audience – Who visits your website?
- Acquisition – Where do your visitors come from?
- Behaviour – What do your visitors do?
- Conversions – How visitors become customers
Thursday 13th February 2020
18:00 – 20:00
£20 per person
- Laptop (Available to hire)
- Email Address
10 in stock